Almond is a famous nut. It is known for its richness in antioxidants, healthy fats, in addition vitamins and minerals. Although walnut seems to have more nutrients, Almond has great positive influences on the body too.
and this is thanks to its rich composition.
The Nutrients in 30g of Almond :
- 3.75 g Fiber
- 6.42 g
- 15 g Fats
- 37% of Vitamin E that our body needs
- 32% of Manganese that our body needs
- 20% of Magnesium that our body needs
it also contains a respectful amount of copper, Vitamin B2 and phosphorus.
Almond provides many benefits for the health. including :
- It protects the body against oxidants
- It lower risks of having Brain disease such as Alzheimer, and brain cancers thanks to the richness in vitamin E
- It reduces risks of having a heart disease
- Regulates Sugar rate in blood for people with diabetes as well as for normal people.
- It helps in relaxation and regulates blood pressure thanks to its richness in Magnesium
- It lowers Cholesterol levels in blood
- It is good for diets because small amounts make one feel full and replete; in addition to having a relatively Low amount of fats and Calories