Olive oil is the oil extracted after grinding olive fruits. It is known for it’s delicious taste, Its tempting smell, as well as the wide-array of benefits for the physical and mental health.
Olives are planted around the world. But 95% of it is planted in the Mediterranean Sea’s countries like Morocco, Algeria and Spain.
The healthy benefits of Olive oil includes :
- Cleaning the stomach
- Disposing of constipation
- Reducing Cholesterol in blood
- Regulating blood pressure
- Raising good cholesterol levels
- Regulating insulin and sugar levels in blood
- Raising the level of oxidation resistance in the body.
- Reducing blood thrombosis
- Reducing the probability of having Metabolic syndrome
- Reducing the probability of having Breast cancer
- Facilitating digestion and absorption of nutrients from food
- Reducing the probability of having Rheumatoid arthritis
In order for you to get the most of the olive oil benefits, you need to make sure that the oil is squeezed in healthy ways; For instance The Extra Virgin Oil is the best oil quality, it is squeezed through traditional ways in countries in north-Africa and it has only 1% acidity.
Some new ways does maintain the benefits of the olive oil but it increases the acidity rate up to 3%, which may change the taste a little bit but still gives the same good feeling to add it to your meals.