Lemon is considered as a very healthy fruit . It consists lot of nutrients that provides a large amount of energy and benefits to the human body. In this short Article , we are going to see what benefits lemon provides to the body and report the benefits of adding it to drinkable water.
Firstly, Putting small pieces of lemon with water in a bottle has many benefits on the human body, including:
- Anti-oxidant : The blend of water and Lemon contains component of ‘Flavonoid’ which is considered as anti-oxidant and a cell protective from damages .
- Kidneys :’Trisodium’ is excreted in the blend . It helps kidney in getting rid of stones as well as prevention .
- Losing Weight : Lemon gives the feeling of saturation and stops you from eating a lot .Mental and Heart health : It helps adjusting nerves and the mood and the Brain thanks to the Potassium.
Secondly : Lemon provides many benefits to the health, including :
- Bacteria : Lemon is a good antidote to the colds and bacteria that cause it . In addition it helps the body gets rid of lot of toxins and viruses .
- Oxygen : Lemon juice decreases the rate of oxygen and treats breathing difficulties .
- Teeth health : Lemon cures the teeth and the dental from gingivitis and decay .
It should be noted that there are contraindications and tips on lemon consumption .
Here’s a few tips and instructions concerning this regard :
- Gastric acidity : Lemon may cause a light heartburn to normal people , but people with different circumstances may find it hard to handle .
- Urination : Vitamin C is plenty available in Lemon , and it urges the need of urinate . The problem may be very troublesome in some cases.
- Eyes : Just don’t try to put Lemon directly to your eyes .